People just like you win every day in Small Claims Court! This newly revised edition of Winning Big in Colorado Small Claims Court
includes examples of Colorado legal forms with complete instructions, giving you the knowledge and confidence to file, prepare, and present your own case. This book is for you if:
- Someone owes you money.
- Your property has been damaged.
- Your landlord will not return your security deposit.
- You paid for a service that you did not receive.
- A manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty.
- You were paid with a "rubber" check.
The thought of a lawsuit and hiring an attorney is intimidating. If the damages you seek are under the $7,500 limit, then Small Claims Court, with its more relaxed rules and accessibility, may be your answer. Winning Big in Colorado Small Claims Court
will show you how to:
- Assess your case and damages.
- Complete, file, and serve Colorado forms.
- Compile evidence.
- Use witnesses.
- Garnish wages and bank accounts.
- File liens to collect a judgment.