Use one of Bradford Publishing's Limited Liability Kits and choose from the basic or customized styles. Bradford also offers blank certificates and stubs as well as a variety of pocket and self-inking seals and stamps for corporations and LLCs.
Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are quickly becoming one of the most popular business entities. A Colorado LLC gives you the tax advantages of a partnership or sole proprietorship, but the legal protections of a corporation. But understanding Colorado’s rapidly changing limited liability company law and tax systems can be a challenge. Bradford’s 36-page booklet, Forming Limited Liability Companies in Colorado, gives you the inside scoop on how to create, manage, and register an LLC.
You can add an easy-to-complete Operating Agreement to either kit, which you can then use to prepare your own agreement. Customize your kit with an LLC seal and imprinted membership certificates*.
Our CUSTOM LLC Kit contains the Basic Kit plus:
- an LLC pocket seal with your LLC name
- customized LLC membership certificates imprinted with your LLC name
- spine label imprinted with LLC name
*Allow 2 weeks for custom
Our BASIC LLC Kit contains:
- a deep blue binder with matching slipcase and seal pouch
- 20 blank LLC membership certificates
- a membership transfer ledger
- blank minute paper
- Mylar-coated LLC index tabs