Bradford Publishing is pleased to bring you the third looseleaf supplement for Colorado Evidence Handbook. Author Victoria C. Swanson has drafted a comprehensive supplement for 2011 that includes updated case law, statutory law, and discussions, along with a replacement CD.
Here's What's New in 2011:
- Cases considering the authentication and admissibility of internet material.
- The amended Colorado rule regarding character evidence.
- New statutes and cases considering the admissibility of collateral source evidence.
- New federal evidence rule for attorney-client privlege and attorney work product qualified privilege.
- And a CD containing the current Colorado Rules of Evidence, with annotations!