- One small annual fee gives you access to up-to-date forms at the office or at home
- Bradforms Online forms are fully editable documents in Word and WordPerfect formats.
Colorado Causes of Action-2008 Supplement
Douglas S. MacGregor, Alyssa Rosen and Steven C. Choquette
Item No: BK1035-S1
2008 Supplement & CD
The first annual supplement for Colorado Causes of Action: Elements, Defenses, Remedies, and Forms, prepared by authors Douglas MacGregor and Alyssa Rosen, along with general editor Steven Choquette, includes:
— A new chapter on Products Liability—Breach of Warranty, including a complaint form.
— A new chapter on Waste, including a complaint form.
— New and updated case law and statutory law—in every chapter!
— Plus expanded or new discussion on many topics, including:
- Punitive damages.
- Dog bite cases: statutory liability, affirmative defenses, and damages.
- Limit on damages for noneconomic losses or injuries with adjustment for inflation.
- Designation of an unidentified or unknown person as a nonparty at fault.
- Failure to mitigate damages in breach of contract cases.
- Economic loss rule.
- Liability for racketeering activities under COCCA.
- Joint liability and right of contribution in civil conspiracy cases.
- Liability of lawyers, doctors, corporate officers, and insurers for violations of CCPA.
- Plaintiff’s use of issue preclusion in conversion cases.
- Duty of care required to support tort claim where parties had contractual duties.
- Claims for statutory fraud and claims for aiding and abetting fraud.
- Application of pro rata liability statute.
- Intentional interference with prospective business relations: elements and defenses.
- Prohibition of assignment of claims for legal malpractice.
- Certificates of review: when they are required and the failure to file.
- Recovery of “prospective damages” for continuous nuisance or trespass.
- Comparative negligence, assumption of risk, and pro rata liability in premises liability cases.
- Definition of “landowner” as element of premises liability claim.
- Statute of limitations in cases of continuous trespass.
Includes a replacement CD containing the text of the book and all of the forms!